On Location Lifestyle Session
This is more than just a portrait session. This is for the adventurous spirit who wants more than just pretty pictures with everyone posed nicely. Regardless of if you’re looking for maternity, newborn, baby or family photos, this is a glimpse into your life.
A lifestyle session is based around an activity that you and your family love doing. We follow you on your epic adventure, as well as help creatively direct you to also capture the quiet fleeting moments you share. You’ll cherish these photographs forever. There is no set time length or number of images, but instead our goal is tell the story of your family’s adventure, and compile it together in a coffee table book or wall gallery to display in your home.
Session Fee $249
The session fee is for your photographer’s time and talent to capture the images on the day of the session. It does not include any prints, products, or digital files. Those are sold separately. The session fee is required to reserve your date. Approximately 3-4 weeks after the session, you will be presented with an online gallery from which to make your purchase decisions. Most clients choose from our collections which are listed below:
#1 – The Storybook Collection – $249
An 8″x8″ coffee table book including all of the images from the session custom designed by your photographer.
#2 – The Digital Collection – $299
The entire gallery of fully edited, high resolution, digital files and a release for personal use.
#3 – The Combo Collection – $499
Both the coffee table book from the first collection and the digital files from the second collection. **MOST POPULAR CHOICE**
#4 – The Luxe Heirloom Book – $599
An archival high quality, 8×8 Heirloom album, with 20 thick fine art giclée pages, specially designed by your photographer, and includes one round of revisions.
The Fine Print:
- Prints are available for purchase from an online gallery.
- The session fee is non-refundable and is used to reserve your date. Should you need to reschedule due to illness or personal event, please do so as quickly as possible. Rescheduling due to weather is entirely at the photographer’s discretion.
- Images will be ready in 3-4 weeks after you session date (July-Sept may be longer due to high volume of wedding work.) Make sure to book accordingly.
- Books, albums, prints, etc. take 3-4 weeks from payment to arrive
- Payments can be made via E-transfer, or PayPal.
- FCI will use your images for self-promotion on their website, blog, instagram, facebook, etc. as well as in competitions unless you specify otherwise. Your family’s privacy is important to us, and we will never use your name/image or your child’s name/image without your permission.
Prints & Products
DON’T DOOM YOUR PHOTOS TO A LIFETIME ON YOUR PHONE!
Just over a decade ago, everyone had albums and prints. It was the culmination of all wonderful memories from birthday parties, vacations, and the everyday; and it was presented in a beautiful book that tells a family’s story for a lifetime.
We feel like prints and albums are the most meaningful keepsakes for a family, and for future generations to come.
For some inspiration on how to start a beautiful collection of custom art that tells your story and lasts a lifetime check out Acuratehome.com
Because the album and artwork process can be a little challenging for busy families like yourselves, FCI provides full album design services and complimentary In-Home Idea Sessions on request.
The end result is a stunning work of art that will be a step above anything you could order for yourself online. Your professionally designed keepsake for decades of enjoyment.
Plus let’s be honest… moms are busy! We know you are well intentioned, but are you really going to make that wall gallery or album yourself??
We’re happy to come to you for an in home consultation to give you ideas and options for adding artwork to your walls! Just contact us for an In Home Idea Session.
Don’t leave precious memories on your phone; let them live out loud in your home!